Monday, November 13, 2017

Gobble Gobble

I have two brothers. One lives in Colorado, and the other is retired, spends his winters kite-surfing in Mexico, and his summers rock climbing in Yosemite Valley. This brother is visiting for the next week and we'll celebrate Thanksgiving this coming Saturday, November 18. The big dinner is happening here at my house and I'm cooking.

That means the next few days I'll be cleaning and getting everything ready for the big day instead of spending time in the sewing studio.


These will have to wait until next week!


If you want to make your own Scrap Slab Triangle quilt, you can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

I love your blues! Best wishes on clearing and cleaning, and have a great early Thanksgiving with your brother.

Havplenty said...

Enjoy the early dinner with your brother. Loving these blue slabs.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

You have the coolest brothers! I love the look of your slab triangles. it looks like something elizabeth barton would do. Love that windowpane fabric!