Tuesday, October 10, 2017

This and That



The signature panel is done. Now "all" I have to do is sew it into the backing. I'll get there. The last few days have been spent doing all the things I avoid doing when I am sewing. I prepared the Birds class I'll be teaching at Quilted Threads on Saturday, Oct 14th (It's full).

I worked out in the garden a bit on Saturday, pulling out weeds and dead plants in the so-called herb garden, and I dumped out some annuals I had in pots. They were past their prime. We haven't had a frost yet, so the perennial garden still looks good, and I won't trim it down until it's all dead.

I cleaned the house, did the laundry, vacuumed every room and washed the kitchen floor. I did the groceries and paid the bills, cleaned the litterbox and Millie's water fountain. I made bread and lunches for the week and had dinner with my dad and saw a movie (Battle of the Sexes, very good).

At any rate I want to have the backing ready so I can bring the quilt to Janet Lee for quilting next Sunday.

And oh yeah, I upgraded my iPhone. Now I have an iPhone 8.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Whew! Now I am tired. :-)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Well done!

Nancy J said...

were there any hours left to eat and sleep? Lovely signature panel, perfect addition.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the signature panel!